Queen Bey's New Love Song

15:00


Beyonce has dropped a new song in celebration of her 7th anniversary with Jay Z. The singer is putting Jay Z’s Tidal to good use. She shared her new song, “Die With You” to celebrate.


The lyrics are as sweet as can be. In a personal homemade video, Beyonce sings, “I wake up just to sleep with you. I open my eyes so I can see with you. And I live so I can die with you.”

The song is a piano-laced ballad with Beyonce restating her love for her husband. Naturally, the world would be interested.

Watch a snippet of the duos intimate video below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Info

None of the pictures posted are mine unless otherwise stated. All images are clickable and link to their original source. Review Disclaimer: The opinions expressed about any product or service are that of the reviewer and all reviews are unpaid.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

featured

Flickr Images

Subscribe